Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Why Junk food should be banned.





The reasons why I think junk food should be banned from school is because they are not healthy foods, They are bad for your teeth, They give you the wrong sort of energy to focus on your tasks, Most junk food create’s rubbish for the environment, If you have junk food and the other kids don't they might get jealous and cause argument´s, Most of the time junk food is more expensive than healthy food.                           

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hine, wow…….I can’t argue with your point of view about banning junk food at school. I agree with all of them! You could back up each point with a valid reason.
    You have chosen a perfect image to go with it too. Maybe you could start a campaign’Junk food free Fridays’
    Or packet free lunchboxes?? You could talk to the Tumu teachers about this if it interests you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hine
    Great job on publishing your persuasive writing to your blog. Yes, I agree with Kirstin. You have made so many good points about why junk food should be banned in schools. I really like your idea that it would stop children getting jealous about their friends lunches. I had never thought of this. Do you think that you could go back and add a rhetorical question at the start to make your reader interested? If you are unsure of what this is, go and look back at the writing plan.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post