Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Journal

 Title: Hobby buddies

Author: Hine

Hobby: Motor Bikes 


Hi i’m Hine,

My favourite hobby is Motorbiking. I have a whole lot more but I chose this one. I chose this hobby because I wanted to share a little bit about myself.

I started riding when I was 7 years old. I started off with the basics first and then I moved on to the harder stuff. I hope you enjoy my Journal.


Hobby Buddies

When I first got my motor bike it was a surprise. I really wanted a motorbike. At the time my brother and dad were already doing motorbikes. My dad taught me how to ride my motorbike. I got the hang of it and so then I went on to the competition. I meet new people on the way. One person I met was just learning, her name was Evie. We both competed until we met this boy Leo. So we all competed all together. When I was brave enough to ride in a competition I was really good. I started going up big hills, over stuff that I used to be afraid of.  I really wanted to push myself and so I came 1st place which made me really happy because I chose to push myself. 

I hope I gave you a good amount of me and my hobby. Thank you for reading my Journal.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post