Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2021

How my lock down has been.


In lock down it was my birthday it was a bit boring but I got some pretty cool presents. I got lots of birthday money but that was not my favourite thing this year. My favourite present was my new scooter I really like it the colours of it is black and pink. This is a video of me on my new scooter behind me is my dog Axle he loves following me when I am on my scooter. At the end of the video I have added a jump it's not a big jump but I like to think it is so for the rest of the lock down I will be on my scooter.

  what are you doing in lock down? I am doing lots of stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hine,
    Happy birthday 🥳 it’s not much fun at your age to have a birthday in lockdown, but at least your parents had your presents organised…….lucky you. It will be fun to go shopping with your birthday money once we are back to normal (hopefully soon) and in the meantime you can keep practising those jumps,on your new scooter.
    I’ve been busy in the garden at my house, baking, walking, reading and watching Netflix over lockdown but looking forward to being back in the classroom soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirstin,
      It looks like you had been busy what kind of baking did you make?

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post